Cut Files How-To
How to Use SVG Cut Files
Cricut Design Space
- Click ‘Upload’ in Cricut Design Space.
- Click ‘Upload Image’.
- Click ‘Browse” and select the SVG file from wherever you saved it.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Select the image, then click ‘Insert Image’.
- The SVG design is ready to cut in Cricut Design Space.
Note: You must have Designer Edition, Designer Edition Plus, or Business Edition to open SVG cut files. If you don’t know which version you have, go to ‘Silhouette Studio’ in the menu bar, then click ‘About Silhouette Studio’.
- Click ‘File’, then ‘Open’. The SVG design will open on a new mat in Silhouette Studio. SVG designs come ready to cut.
Brother Scan n' Cut
Scan n' Cuts do not need SVG cut files for stamped images. We do not recommend the purchasing of any cut file if you own a Scan n' Cut.