Any of our stamps can be used in commercial projects for profit by you or for personal projects by following these guidelines:
- Sassy and Crafty designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties, images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials, you may not copy or rent our products. Sassy and Crafty stamps themselves are for personal use only.
- All art created with our stamps must be hand stamped. Selling, gifting or trading single stamped images on paper is not allowed. You may not trace, copy, scan, etc any of our stamp images and gift or resell. You may not scan or copy our images to change the stamp image size.
- Mass production is not allowed. All work must be hand stamped by the artist. Quantities of each original work must be limited in scope and must not constitute an ongoing business.
- Digital stamps that are part of a pdf sheet may not be edited in any program. They must be hand colored and may not be resized digitally.
- When possible, please credit Sassy and Crafty as part of your project.
On occasion we may make exception to these rules.
To request an exemption please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that an exemption must be granted in writing via email before you attempt to sell or share an exempt project.
People selling stamped and die cut art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Sassy and Crafty and their artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
Sassy and Crafty may amend these policies at any time.
Sassy and Crafty reserves the right to deny the use of Sassy and Crafty products in creations for resale.