Guest Designer - Echo Noble
Happy Thursday crafty peeps, today I am sharing with you this darling sleepy lamb from Sassy and Crafty. It is a part of the June release! There are 6 new stamp sets 4 new stencils. So much crafty fun! Head on over and check out this adorable new stamp set. Plushies- Sleepy Lamb
- Stamp moon on white card panel with Copic friendly ink
- Stamp moon again on masking sheet
- Fussy cut mask and apply over moon
- Ink blend with distress inks
- Splatter water and diluted white paint
- Remove mask
- Copic color moon
- Stamp lamb and stars on another piece of white card stock
- Color lamb and stars with Copic markers and fussy cut
- Stamp sentiments, trim and color.
- Trim card panel and adhere to card base
- Glue lamb, stars, and sentiments
- Stamp: Plushies- Sleepy Lamb from Sassy and Crafty
- Paper: Hammermill 100lb white card stock- My favorite for Copic coloring. Card base: Neenah desert storm
- Inks: Distress inks in peacock feathers and chipped sapphire- Gina K amalgam ink
- Blending brushes: Craft ink blending brushes set of 5
- Copic markers: Lamb colors W5, W3, W1- Lamb hat RV21, Rv23, RV34 Moon, stars and sentiments Y11,Y15, Y17
- Masking: Gina K masking magic sheets
- Glue: Gina K connect glue
- Scissors: Cutting beeThis is such a sweet set.
This is such a sweet set. I love doing night/galaxy scenes and this set is perfect for it. Be sure to check it out over at Sassy and Crafty. Along with all the awesome new releases!
Thanks for stopping by!